SUPPOSITORY BASE – W25
24,90€ – 44,90€
Glycerides base derived from raw materials of vegetable origin. Can be used to make suppositories, creams, ointments and foams.
- Product form : Pellets
- Hydroxyl value (mg KOH/g) : 5 – 15
- Melting range (°C) : 33.5 – 35.5
- Drop point Mettler (°C) : Not Available
- Regulations : CE & FDA compliant
- Quantity : 1Kg = 500 suppositories (average)
Suppository BASE W25 – Glycerides derived from raw materials of vegetable origin.
It has been optimized to provide excellent drug delivery for both solid and liquid active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), across a range of water solubility. Highly versatile and compatible hard fat suppository base with precedence of use with a wide range of APIs.
- Conform to relevant Pharmacopoeia monographs (EP, USP-NF, JP/JPE, ChP.)
- Manufacturing sites are certified ISO 9001/2008
- Implementation of IPEC Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Guidelines
- Proven safety and mucosal tolerance
- Excellent drug dispersion and physicochemical stability
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 5 cm|
0.250 Kg, 0.5 Kg, 1 Kg